The organizing Committee of the SHIC2017 provides the early registration fee until
March 30, 2017 for the participants. All persons wishing to attend the Conference are kindly
requested to register online through the conference registration system. REGISTRATION NOW
(December 1, 2016 ~ March 30, 2017)
(April 1 ~ June 7)
(June 14 ~ 15)
|ALL SESSIONS||USD 800||USD 1,000||USD 1,100|
|DAY 1 PASS
|USD 400||USD 500||USD 600|
|DAY 2 PASS
|USD 500||USD 600||USD 700|
THE REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES ALL SESSIONS:
- ALL SESSION includes all sessions- Reception (Day 1), Banquet (Day 2), Lunch (Day 2), Conference proceedings, Gift, Coffee and tea during session breaks.
- ONE DAY PASS includes only the sessions of a day which you selected
- We would provide you the accommodation packages for your convenience. If you would have a package, please contact to the SHIC Secretariat via e-mail (email@example.com) or call to +82-70-4298-9275.
- Visitors who plan to stay in Korea for longer than 90 days must obtain a visa before entering Korea. Nationals of those countries or regions with which Korea has signed a visa waiver agreement can enter without a visa, on the condition that they do not engage in remunerative activities during their stay. For more information, please visit below.
Your registration will be completed upon receipt of your full payment.
• Online payment using credit card after online registration.
• Please contact the secretariat by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) when you have inquiries about bank wire transfer or tax bill.
• When a registration is confirmed, a confirmation letter for the registration will be automatically sent to your e-mail address.
• Cancellation must be notified to the Secretariat by email (email@example.com).
• 50% of the registration fee will be refunded after June 7, 2017.
• All refunds will be made after the Conference for administrative reasons